20160401

IRL EXP: Alive, for a Limited Time only!

Who am I? Where am I? How did I get here? (As our days go by~)

A friend of mine (If this is you reading, What's Good?) has been doing National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo) for years. However, the creative tendencies that month starts are hard to put down, so he found more National 'Blank' Months to participate in. This past March was National Art Drawing Month (NaArtDraMo), and I wanted to join him for the next Na-something-Mo.

National Blog Writing Month (Na-Whatever-Mo) is for April, Which brings me back to this fossil. It's not that I don't like this blog, but I feel like I don't have the time to write in this every week, let alone every day. I have made the commitment to my friend, despite my time-management failures, because: A) He is a dear friend of mine, and B) I would like to do NaNoWriMo as well, and this could bring me closer confidence-wise to participating.

This month has additional conditions to it. First, Sundays are days-off (Groovy). Second, The blog posts must follow the simple theme of the Alphabet: A-Z topics: with A being Day One, B for Day Two, etc. Today's post is about April making this Blog "Alive" again. This thing comes back to life more times than Horror Movie Villians.

What will the rest of the posts be about? I don't know, honestly. Come back tomorrow and we'll find out together.

No comments:

Post a Comment